Monday, October 3, 2011

~First week in UPM~

Finally got time to blog le~

as i didnt get to online for the first week before~
so now updated xia to my dear & darling & frz~


1st week:

Just TWO DAYS before i daftar diri,
i just get to know that i had been accepted to UPM
really shock dao lo~
but that aso means that i just got only 2 DAYS to settle all my stuff, luggage, letter, bank account, ptptn, bsn pin number n etc.....
rush dao~~~

on monday (19/9), once i checked in,
my life is changed~~~
and my UNI life started~~~

on the first week,time was really packed,
whole day justbusy-ing wif the daftar kursus thingy
register myself for this n that~
but luckily got a coursemate always help me =D
she get contacted wif me before i daftar for the second intake
n always help me n others who is aso second intake de
she is Yee Shin~
all of us aso call her "Manager"
she really got the manager style lo & very passionate !

on the first week, not really know my coursemate yet,
as we live in the different kolej,
feel like we are seperated nia =(
but we second intake de many in kolej 6.
n those first intake de in kolej 5 for our course.
Hope can get to know them more for the coming week =)
weeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Back to my kolej~
which is the place is live~
look like it is the most far block from the kolej centre,
but huile said my block very near to her block nia ~
hehe...next time can go visit visit =D

And introduce my ROOMMATE~
when i reach my room,
she n her family was cleaning the room ady~
they aso cleaned my side de table n bed aso,
really thanks neh~
her name is Ai Lee~
a very pretty and 斯文 girl neh~

den horr, she aso got a sister in upm.
yuan lai they is Twins~
she is the elder sister...
her sister sure very pretty aso
so ngam neh, both sister aso get UPM together~


About the first few night in upm,
i really cant sleep
maybe is bu xi guan bah~ o.O
when i lye down, although very very tired,
but aso cant fall asleep
den morning jiu wake up at 6am~
like no sleep dao nia
this continue for many days
and make my PANDA EYE deep dao..........
but when i wan to sleep, cannot get to sleep aso,
n aso very easy to be waken up =.=
and aso need to turn off the light when sleep,
very scare yi xia de lo~
keep staring at the light outside de room nia >_<

the water here very damn cold arrr~
i feel like im having [braveness test] every morning when im going to bath =.=
cold dao.................
i wan freeze jorr laa~

i miss my home hot water
i miss my home comfortable bed
i miss my grandma cooking
i miss many many thing......
although i miss it,
but i aso have to accept the reality~
i need stay here for 4 years~
SO,
use to it ,
adapt to it ,
n LOVE it~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment