Saturday, October 8, 2011

~ 奔驰 in UPM ~

A week before,
i saw a flyer on my kolej board and is about olahraga.
suddenly got feel wan to RUN~
track running is always my favourite sports !
becoz tats the only sports i know how to play la~
i suck in ball game =p
really many years didnt run le,
since form 5 bah~
3 year++
wondering my muscle is replaced by my fats ady
hahah >___<

after thinking for many day,
i finally made my mind
so i sms the person incharge on Thursday morning,
i said im interested in 100m & 4x100m relay~

[ now i feel that i had made a RIGHT decision!!! yeah!!! XD ]

so the person call me to gather on saturday 7.30am ,
which is TODAY~~~
when i reach the place,
i found out there were just a few of us
so i just wait there for others to come...
then they suddenly said wan go le,
im wondering go where...not run in our kolej meh?
then they say is go PUSAT SUKAN
when reach there,
i found out ALL other kolej ppl is there aso 0.0

WALAO~ i really stunt dao le~
i thought is run wif my own kolej de ppl leh...
i just come to take part yi xia
mana tau is a such BIG event lai de =___=
Ohhhh Noooooo~~~

yuan lai im representing my kolej to take part
in the competition between all kolej kolej in UPM =.=
[ they never even do ]

i wonder why they let me take part
they never see me before de nor know how i run
summore never do selection de
really scare i will make them dissapointed on me
=((((
macam 误打误撞 lo~~~

so my first event is saringan for 100m
really gan jiong arrrr~
my muscle long time never use neh~
but aso 硬着头皮,
上吧!!!
i run wif bare foot,
coz the spike geh size not ngam~

when my foot step on the track
suddenly 感动了一下 >.<
it had been three years i never step on it le~~~
i miss the run feeling~~~ <3

really shock when i get 1st place in the saringan
and go for the semi final
Unbelievable!!!
im still able to sprint !!!

Go for semi final,
And unbelievable AGAIN~
i get in to the FINAL ! omg~~~
i cant believe my own leg arr~
i tot i will be 包尾 de leh,
coz university so big...
sure got many 高手...

Then is the 4x100m relay,
im the 3rd runner...=)
but dont really get use to the track coz i usually run 4th runner de ><
hehe....
today i get to feel the baton again~
and the very nervous feeling during relay~
coz relay is groupwork , not individuals
must be depends n trust in ur group runner
we get 1st in the semi final XD

tats mean i will need to come for two finals in the evening
so i back to my room during break
when back to the room
i called someone~~~
really cant wait & excited to tell that someone about today
hehehe >_<

miss the someone voice
and can hear that not so stress like few days ago le
maybe exam over dy?
=)


in the evening,
back to the stadium
run for 100m final
but i only get the 4th place
coz in finals,
one is Malaysia representative and one is State representative
=.=
if i can win jiu really miracle lo~~~ HAHAA~ XD

but in the 4x100m final,
WE DID IT !
we get 1st place neh~~~
weeeeeeee~~~
^_^


I never regret that i join this
although no friends accompany me
but i still insist to join it myself
i feel happy for myself (coz last time i owex follow friends or relay on friends de, but this time i had made my own decision without depend on friend whether to join together anot)

love today so much
love the feeling of sprinting on the track

but i get dark le~
SUNBURN arr~ now my face red red le
very obvious tim~
and tomorrow is our course night
how am i going wif my dark face and dark hand larh =((((
can i get whitening in one night time? ^^
dreaming la me~
so see me in sunburn & dark skin tone tmr in my dress
=)


















No comments:

Post a Comment