Monday, July 12, 2010

I DUN LIKE TODAY !!!

suddenly my mood was so DAMN bad
espeacially NOW !!!

everything did not goes smooth !!!
at school , i was considering whether to retake my MUET
so fan...i dun like to make decision
tat thing jz keep bothering me

den plan go somewhere for lunch
or have a piece of cake
but den cancelled
coz of some reason

** i wan eat Cake larhh...
u now make me so desperate for it,
who call u remind me of tat...>_<

den when back home,
realized tat i left my water bottle in the canteen!!!
very bad luck ar!!!
my water bottle T.T
hope it was still der...
i dunwan to lose it...my small blue sticth...蓝蓝 =(

den now!
my dear n darling pei call me go yamcha...
coz Jamie is goin to study oversea
n we "5 golden flower" was nvr meet each other for so long ady...
but...!
i directly get a BIG "NO" !!!
nvr even hear my reason...
damn d9 ar !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment