Thursday, July 15, 2010

~ CoMinG EvenT ~

planning to go KIKYO again~
for the rm29.90 japanese buffet~
=D

can hav a look of the food served...
eat all u can =)
till ur stomach burst~

there is my favourite sashimi~salmon~
unagi~ tempura~
& not forgetting the ice cream~
there r wasabi ice cream neh...
but i like the mocha & black sesame flavour~

hope my gugu let me go...
pls pls pls.............

tis time is goin wif my classmate...
den......

dunno my dear n darling free bo...>___<
i miss them so much...



den on saturday~
i'm goin to BON ODORI~~~
1st time 1st time~
but till now,the transport not sure yet...
>___<
someone wan me to go o...
keep asking me to go...=p
to support support ^^
sure i will go de o...=>


den...
movie time~
i wanna watch Twilight -- Eclipse
Depicable Me !!!
[agnes is so damn cute~]
IT'S So Fluffy , I'm Gonna Die ~!!!
watch tis~ watch tis~

No comments:

Post a Comment