Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥ Valentine's Day ♥



First time celebrating Valentine wif euu

i wanna spent tis special day,ONLY wif euu


although
eu tis piggy fall asleep last nite,
but luckily eu rmb it in the morning & wishes me in ur morning msg =3
and...and...AND...SUPRISINGLY in FB !!! wat a miracle today ~!

u date me out to a place i went everyday~ LOL~
makes me =_= for awhile
but i dun care...& it's ok coz we never went there before for our date~
i still rmb our 1st time we went there wif our uniform when we were still frz,
n i asked eu some "stupid" question too in Nando's =P

I went there by bus (like my usual working day)
ishhh~ he cant get his car today =(

reached der & meet my Valentine

hehe...u help me carry my bag & eu ask y my bag so heavy
i bluff eu says tat de things is my working frz stuff...
dissapointed euu ?
but i wont so bad girl larhhh~ my dearie

sure prepared jorr valentine gift for euu o
~

specially choose de tim >___<
hope euu like it orhxx

we had our wonderful lunch at The Garden's restaurant...
beatifully & wonderfully environment~
love it when eu bring me to nice & lovely environment places
for a meal or for a drinks or dessert~~~


Haha...i love the present too

I know u're always not a romantic guy,
and dunno how to create suprises,
but i really appreciate everything from euu~the ONLY EUU~
my dear YK

I Love Euu


XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment